Saturday, October 29, 2011

You only THINK you're popular

Traffic on the blog has been reasonably steady even though I've been delinquent in posting.  And I'm getting hits from all over the world.  Great, right?  I'm famous, right?  And popular?!  (Finally!  I was such a nerd in high school...)

Not so fast.  It turns out that the biggest number of hits is coming from the fact that I used a photo of a rubber ducky to illustrate one blog post and a famous Pogo cartoon to illustrate another.  People looking for images of ducks and that particular Pogo cartoon are landing on the blog...but I don't think they're staying long.

But heck, it's better than nothing.  And who wanted to be famous or popular, anyway?  (I did!)

(Oh, and in case you missed it, I posted a good chili recipe the other day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment