Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Butterfly photos from the Desert Botanical Garden

During spring break last week, we visited some of our favorite places around Phoenix.  Our first stop was the Desert Botanical Garden, an absolute wonder.  Each year, they open a Butterfly Pavilion--a large tent full of plants and butterflies.  It's amazing to stand in there hoping they'll land on you.

Here are some photos I took. (If you click on the photos, they'll open in their own window or tab--then click on that, and they will display full size, which is pretty enormous...)








I'm especially proud of the detail in this one.


I liked the colors here.
I've got some pictures I took at the zoo and along the Apache Trail.  I'll be posting the best ones here in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment