Monday, March 21, 2011

Got to Believe it's Getting Better...

I think I'm getting the hang of this blog thing.  I went through the recipes I've posted so far this month and inserted links for each of them to a Google document.  That will make them easier to print out.  Click on the title of the recipe, and it will take you to the printer-friendly version.  Then just hit Control-P on your keyboard to print that screen.  To go back to reading the blog, hit the "back" button on your browser.

I hope that makes the experience a little more--what's the phrase?  User-friendly?  Anyhow, I hope it makes it easier to use.

I've also been messing around with the look of the site; I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the kind feedback.

You can always email me privately if you want to make a comment or suggestion but don't want to post it on the blog.  It's a delight to hear from you.  Early next month, I'll post some information about readership:  some of you come from some pretty exotic places!

No comments:

Post a Comment